Cobra King Speedzone Hybridsview other products
The back weighting in the hybrid ensures it is easier to snap the ball with a towering trajectory for maximum carry from both tee and deck. This also combines with the hollow Split Rail Technology, which create a larger sweetspot for more accuracy and improved interaction with the turf.
Key features and benefits include:
- Slightly larger head shape results in increased MOI for increased forgiveness
- Back weighting set deep for a higher launch with low spin
- Forged two-piece E9 face designed to be thinner for faster ball speeds
- Hollow Split Rail Technology allows for more flex at impact and a larger sweetspot
- Available in 17, 19, 21 and 24 degrees of loft
- Available in ONE-Length
We love the feel and ball striking capabilities of the Speedzone hybrid so why not book in to give it a go?